Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:28:02 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 11:38:53PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am glad to be able to announce the immediate availability
> of the GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release. It features the
> following bug fixes and minor improvements:
>
> Changelog:
>
>       1.1.9
>
>       FIX: completely rip out wx.lib.pubsub use
>
>  Note that this is the only change with this release over
>  1.1.8. It should completely get rid of the wx.lib.pubsub
>  drain-bamage.

when trying to do the Debian packaging I noticed that there was a change
in directory layout of the documentation (possibly in 1.1.8 which I
missed to package).  I wonder what might be the sense of having in the
directory

     client/doc/user-manual/rsrc

52 copies of the very same image named ___extra[0-9]+ ??  I guess some
auto generation tool went crazy and adds about 1MB of cruft to your
tarball.  Any comment about this?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--