Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:05:06 +0100

On Thursday, January 12, 2012 01:55:07 PM Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:57:58PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > on debugging a shell script to save one
> > > Megabyte of disk space on a software which generates
> > > gigabytes of databases is fairly low on my TODO list.
> >
> > That's a weak argument.
>
> This is not at all an argument. It is a decision. Even less
> than that: it is a priority preference.
>
> In short: I fail to see the need for patching either the
> workflow or the tarball in the near future.

See my other message. It seems to be a feature rather then a bug. Given the
fact that we do rarely add i(identical) mages to Wiki pages the size should be
fairly manageable over the next few releases.

BTW. If you use the skin named plain next time you publish you will remove
some of the (identical) GNUmed logos.

Now back to work guys.

Regards,
Sebastian