Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed documentation (Was: GNUm ed 1.1.9 Maintenance

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed documentation (Was: GNUm ed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:01:52 +0100

On Friday, January 13, 2012 09:12:54 AM Busser, Jim wrote:

Hi,

> On 2012-01-12, at 11:17 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> > All links and visual glitches should now be fixed.
>
> Better, but not yet fixed. I had time to click every link on the page
>
>       tgz/Gnumed/GnumedManual.html
>
> but missing are
>
>       APIDocumentation.html
>       BackendI18N.html
>       CardiacDeviceModule.html
>       ConceptAddress.html
>       ConceptOrganisation.html
>       DatabaseSchema.html
>       DBConcurrencyHandling.html
>       DbRevisionHandling.html

Thanks for taking the time to review the issue. The pages to include are
listed here:

  ConceptOrganisation.html
        DatabaseSchema.html
        DBConcurrencyHandling.html
        DbRevisionHandling.html
        DbStructure.html
        DevelopmentGuidelines.html
        FaxIntegration.html
        Forms.html
        GnumedTimeConcept.html
        I18N.html
        InputDevices.html#DigitalCameraPage
        InputDevices.html#ImagescannerPage
        InputDevices.html#SMSHandyPage
        InstallerGuideHome.html
        LabModule.html
        LicensingStatus.html
        MenuReference.html
        PaperToEmr.html
        TalkbackClient.html
        UiDesignDecisions.html

> which makes me wonder... do these wiki topics all need renaming to Gm in
> preference to whatever method seems to have tagged the files of pattern
> Legacy*.* ?

Nope. In order not to be forced to name every single page one can use regular
experession. So all starting with Gm get included apart from the ones named
explicetly.

> Most http:// URLs work however the following is now reverted to GoDaddy
>
>       http://www.demonseed.net/~jp/code/magic.py

We should fix this directly in the Wiki.

> and this next one
>
>               http://initd.org/tracker/psycopg/wiki/PsycopgTwo
>
>       maybe needs to be
>
>               http://initd.org/psycopg/download/

Same here. Whatever we fix in the wiki will end up corrected in the html
output.

Regards,
Sebastian