Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM

From: uracolix
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:44:46 +0100

> in a great area and on a great many of people. So to call it
> "alternative" is a bit odd to me, that is all.
> But yes, I know and understand that in some countries (including my own)
> it is often grouped under that label.

so it's probably my fault too, when using the word
"alternative" in a wrong context. I wrote it with no
flame war intention. It was simply the wrong wording.

I'm happy to see this very agile community here ;-) There is
much more power in open source colaboration then wasting energy
with endless discussions with providers of proprietary software.

Axel