[Gnumed-devel] Wiki header needs fixing?

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Wiki header needs fixing?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:25:45 +0000

I notice that all pages of the wiki now include the "Free Download" button in the header. The result appears to be that the header no longer formats properly and it maybe (or maybe not) accounts for the distracting green bar to the left of GNUmed (above "Login or Register") although this could be an effect of the skin or new version of FOSWIKI.

Is it simplest to revert to an earlier version of this page? I could live without (and might even prefer to not have) the Free Download button at the top of every page.

-- Jim