Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 23:34:04 +0000

On 2012-03-05, at 2:38 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> What GNUmed now does is:
>
> - first show the most recent result (to get an idea
>  of when the latest lab work happened)
>
> - next, show unsigned results
>
>        - first show abnormal unsigned
>        - next show normal unsigned
>
> Abnormals are marked red.

In the screenshot

1) if the label

        Meßwert (Measurement)

shows that you have done a translation which is using the german, what makes it possible for the "result" to display

        Most recent

... is it that you did not yet translate "Most recent" into German or does this string get "missed" by i18n?

2) what is "11 J" in

        11J 6M ago

since I might guess it to be "days" as in the French "Jours" however I thought that in German the quantity "Days" is "Tages" ??

-- Jim