Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:01:24 +0200

> I wonder what your plans about the GNUmed version in the Debian Wheezy
> release might be.  The plan is to freeze Wheezy in June so some time to
> get an 1.2.x version in.  Alternatively you might prefer having a well
> tested 1.1.x version in stable Debian.

That's probably a good idea.

> In the later case I would
> immediately fix the two packaging problems in the current packages
> (which do not remove all created directories on purge - so no effekt for
> the *running* GNUmed).

Note that there's also a jquery bug blocking gnumed-client 1.1.13
transitioning into testing. If all else fails we could make
gnumed-client Recommends: rather than Depends: on gnumed-doc.

I guess let's be fairly conservative with the next Debian Stable. Also,
1.1 is quite a rounded release by now.