Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:09:23 +0200

> I also read that bit but was hoping for something like "... and verified
> this by checking the code".

Well, I can't when I'm at work (which one can learn from the ad footer
helpfully inserted by the GMX web mail).

OTOH, actually *loading* the plugin has always been optional anyways.
That plus the fact that we've got a non-optional menu item linking to
the online version of the docs I don't think a Depends: is really
warranted anymore.