[Gnumed-devel] patient overview - occupation

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview - occupation
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 05:57:45 +0000

On 2012-05-12, at 8:23 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Related to what Vaibhat recently reported (lots of
> components needing lots of space) I slightly modified the
> patient overview.

GNUmed supports to enter and edit a patient's occupation and, when raising the
Edit window, the user can observe when the most recent value had been entered.

In 1.3,

(1) can the Overview plugin display that date information?

(2) would people agree that when this information was last entered or edited
years before, it raises the question as to whether the information remains
accurate. I am wondering whether occupation (like Allergies) are something
worth re-affirming with a patient.

I do realize that the same questions could be asked about contact information,
however I think a patient is more likely to report a change in contact
information (or the front desk is more likely to ask it as part of their
routine) than the occupation is likely to be reported as changed.

-- Jim