Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree plugin hangs when loaded before Overwiew plu

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree plugin hangs when loaded before Overwiew plugin
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 07:41:22 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for catching and reporting this issue. I guess it will be in the soon-to-be-released GNUmed 1.3.2 if Karsten can track it down.

If I remember correctly you have been using a customized older version of GNUmed before. If you are still using the older GNUmed is there anything you would like to see in current GNUmed to have you upgrade ?

Regards,

Sebastian