Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - units phrasewheel

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - units phrasewheel
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 15:29:25 +0200

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 05:13:57AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> 3. I notice also, lower down in the same phrasewheel for kg
>
> kg / 576 | (chlorobutanol)
>
> kg/576| (sodium phosphate dibasic)
>
> where the second is lacking in spaces,

That's what GNUmed got from the database. Nothing much it
can do about that.

> and both expressions appear derived from some index other than existing test
> types.
>
> --> what is the source of these unit types which are not "currently defined
> in GNUmed"?

Some LOINC fields

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Tabelle »ref.loinc«
          Spalte           |   Typ    |
Attribute                                       | Speicherung | Statistikziel |
                              Beschreibung
---------------------------+----------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 pk_coding_system          | integer  | not null Vorgabewert
nextval('ref.coding_system_root_pk_coding_system_seq'::regclass) | plain
|               |
 code                      | text     | not null
                                              | extended    |               |
holds LOINC_NUM
 term                      | text     | not null
                                              | extended    |               |
holds either long_common_name or a ":".join of .component to .method_type
 fk_data_source            | integer  | not null
                                              | plain       |               |
points to a particular data source which in turn holds the version
 comment                   | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 pk                        | integer  | not null Vorgabewert
nextval('ref.loinc_pk_seq'::regclass)                            | plain
|               |
 component                 | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 property                  | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 time_aspect               | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 system                    | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 scale_type                | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 method_type               | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 related_names_1_old       | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 grouping_class            | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 loinc_internal_source     | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 dt_last_change            | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 change_type               | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 answer_list               | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 code_status               | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 maps_to                   | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 scope                     | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 normal_range              | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 ipcc_units                | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 reference                 | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 exact_component_synonym   | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 molar_mass                | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 grouping_class_type       | smallint |
                                              | plain       |               |
 formula                   | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 species                   | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 example_answers           | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 acs_synonyms              | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 base_name                 | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 final                     | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 naa_ccr_id                | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 code_table                | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 is_set_root               | boolean  |
                                              | plain       |               |
 panel_elements            | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 survey_question_text      | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 survey_question_source    | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 units_required            | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 submitted_units           | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 related_names_2           | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 short_name                | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 order_obs                 | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 cdisc_common_tests        | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 hl7_field_subfield_id     | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 external_copyright_notice | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 example_units             | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 inpc_percentage           | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |
 long_common_name          | text     |
                                              | extended    |               |

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        or else ATC codes

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Tabelle »ref.atc«
----------------------+---------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------+---------------+----------------------------------------
 pk_coding_system     | integer | not null Vorgabewert
nextval('ref.coding_system_root_pk_coding_system_seq'::regclass) | plain
|               |
 code                 | text    | not null
                                        | extended    |               | holds
the ATC code
 term                 | text    | not null
                                        | extended    |               | the
name of the drug component
 fk_data_source       | integer | not null
                                        | plain       |               |
 comment              | text    |
                                        | extended    |               | a
comment on this ATC
 pk                   | integer | not null Vorgabewert
nextval('ref.atc_pk_seq'::regclass)                              | plain
|               |
 ddd                  | numeric |
                                        | main        |               | the
Defined Daily Dosage
 unit                 | text    |
                                        | extended    |               | the
unit on the DDD
 administration_route | text    |
                                        | extended    |               | by what
route this drug is to be given

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        or else substances

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Tabelle »ref.consumable_substance«
    Spalte     |           Typ            |
Attribute                                 | Speicherung | Statistikziel |
                  Beschreibung
---------------+--------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------+---------------+--------------------------------------------------------------
 pk_audit      | integer                  | not null Vorgabewert
nextval('audit.audit_fields_pk_audit_seq'::regclass) | plain       |

 row_version   | integer                  | not null Vorgabewert 0
                                      | plain       |               |
 modified_when | timestamp with time zone | not null Vorgabewert now()
                                      | plain       |               |
 modified_by   | name                     | not null Vorgabewert
"current_user"()                                     | plain       |

 pk            | integer                  | not null Vorgabewert
nextval('ref.consumable_substance_pk_seq'::regclass) | plain       |

 description   | text                     |
                                      | extended    |               | The
substance name.
 atc_code      | text                     |
                                      | extended    |               | (One)
Anatomic Therapeutic Chemical code for this substance.+
               |                          |
                                      |             |               | Note that
substances can have *several* ATC codes assigned  +
               |                          |
                                      |             |               | to it by
the WHO denoting different therapeutic uses and/or +
               |                          |
                                      |             |               | local
application formulations.                             +
               |                          |
                                      |             |               | This code
can *only* be used to *identify* the substance,   +
               |                          |
                                      |             |               | not the
use/application formulation thereof.
 amount        | numeric                  | not null
                                      | main        |               | The
amount of substance.
 unit          | text                     |
                                      | extended    |               | The unit
of the amount of substance.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de