Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed GUI 1.3.x (and now 1.4.x) on Mac OS natively -

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed GUI 1.3.x (and now 1.4.x) on Mac OS natively - wx 2.9.5
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:09:37 +0100

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the report. Problems were kind of expected.

I hope some will go away with wypython 3.0 final , other will need to be ironed
out by us.

Since I most likely will be able to reproduce what you report it will take a
meeting with Karsten to have a look at the problems.

I would be grateful if you could file each issue as a bug with launchpad. If
you find the time that is.

Just post what you find as a bug. Even if it is considered a glitch we can
close the bugs.

I believe you can attach screenshots to the bugs in launchpad.

Sebastian

Am Donnerstag, 14. November 2013, 05:39:36 schrieb Busser, Jim:
> Issues
>
> 1. font size, as already reported and as already responded to by Karsten at
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2013-11/msg00034.html
> 2. the Waiting list filter does not work ... attempted entry into the field
> results in a large rectangle (likely intended to hold phrasewheel matches),
> except the character * evokes no list, any manually typing in the character
> 'f' by way of the keyboard -- 'f' being the first character of one of my
> zones ... part of 'f/u' -- causes all records in the waitlist to
> disappear.

> 3. the opaque grey rectangle which results from the above remains annoyingly
> in the front (top-most) layer of the Mac OS, such that even when I bring
> some other (non-Python non wx) application window into the foreground, the
> foreground application is partly hidden behind the opaque rectangle.
> Clearly this must be some bug in wx and nothing under GNUmed's control.

> 4. the Allergy edit area text is selectable, but it does not respond to
> double (or triple) clicks, nor does the menu
 EMR > Add / Edit > Allergy