Re: [Gnumed-devel] Strange

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Strange
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:06:44 +0000

On 2013-11-21, at 4:42 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Whatever the reason might be it needs to be fixed in v18 before a successful
>> upgrade to v19 makes sense.
>
> Absolutely.

Unless I am mistaken, Vaibhav's v18 failed to be upgraded to v19 (the log that
he posted showed that it failed).

I am pretty sure this could have resulted in a broken v19 which could be the
basis for the problems unless and until Vaibhav re-upgraded his v18 and checked
his log to verify that the bootstrapper recorded success.

Perhaps he can tell us whether he has done so.

-- Jim