Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: the state of test measurement storage and displa

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: the state of test measurement storage and display in GNUmed
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:31:40 +0100

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:25:29AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> >> Can I be helped to know whether in GNUmed it is currently possible, by any
> >> other means, to
> >>
> >> 1) display the Hemoglobin values originating from different lab "orgs" in
> >> a single, unified row
> >>
> >> Yes.
> >>
> >> 2) display the Hemoglobin values originating from different lab units of a
> >> particular lab "org" in a single, unified row
> >>
> >> Yes. This is the same as the above in terms of
> >> how it works. By extension BOTH is not possible
> >> without reconfiguration of aggregate types.
>
> IOW it seems possible provided one has decided to aggregate from units of
> *both* orgs into a single "meta" test type.

That will make possible 2) which can not be made possible at the
same time as 1). However, 1) can be made possible if 2) is not
needed (anymore). Either or. Because each test can only be part
of one panel.

> >> I gather any aggregates are reflected in
> >>
> >> GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists > Meta test / measurement types
> >>
> >> however all that I can see by this method (as shown in the following
> >> screen shot) are some single values.
> >
> > You can select the aggregate (meta) to which a test
> > belongs in the test type edit area.
>
> Ah, yes, I have in the meantime found that, but still appreciated!

Reason being that each test can only belong to one panel.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de