[Gnumed-devel] Having trouble with gm-restore_database in Mint 17.3 ...

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Having trouble with gm-restore_database in Mint 17.3 ... Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 22:18:03 -0300

Ok,

So I finally got to restoring my old v19 database in Mint 17.3, which has gnumed-server 19.6-1  and gnumed-client  1.4.6+dfsg-1 by Ubuntu.

The restore script seems to work ok without erros, but when I try to connect I get :

Unable to connect to database:

PostgreSQL: FATAL:  Peer authentication failed for user "rogluz"
DSN: dbname=gnumed_v19 port=5432 user=rogluz password=� sslmode=prefer

Are you sure you have got a local database installed ?

Please retry with proper credentials or cancel.

 (for the public and any new GNUmed data-
  bases the default user name and password
  are {any-doc, any-doc})

You may also need to check the PostgreSQL client
authentication configuration in pg_hba.conf. For
details see:

wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ConfigurePostgreSQL

Please consult the error log for all the gory details !

Please advise .

Rogerio