Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 12:15:16 +0200

Dear Kamil,

> I have just downloaded your medical software.
> I would like to know how the software could be personloized. Irder to get a
> doctor access and save the data on my own computer encripted without access
> to thrid persons.

You will have to install PostgreSQL on your computer and set
up a GNUmed database within that (there's instructions and
scripts available for doing so).

Then you will have to connect to the local database as
any-doc and create staff entries for yourself. Then verify
that your new GNUmed user works. Then disable access for the
any-doc account.

Feel free to ask for clarification on the gnumed-devel
mailing list to which you can subscribe at