Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed project update

From: Jérôme Pinguet
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed project update
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:00:34 +0100

On 03/10/2017 10:08 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 03:52:02AM +0100, Jérôme Pinguet wrote:
>
>> After installing gnumed-server and gnumed-client successfully,
> Did you run
>
>       gm-bootstrap_server
>
> ?
>
> Also
>
>       apt-get install gnumed-doc
>
> will install documentation taken from the Wiki.
>
> Karsten
After:
> gm-bootstrap_server

I got:

> psql: FATAL:  role "root" does not exist
> Your PostgreSQL installation seems not to have lc_ctype UTF-8 or C.
> This will most probably lead to failures of the GNUmed server
> installation.

Then it tried to install everything from v2 to v3 to v4 etc for a very
long time and it failed:

> The existing database is cloned first. The copy is
> then modified. The original database remains unchanged.
> ==> bootstrapping "v9-v10-static" ...
> ==> cloning [gnumed_v9] (22 MB) as target database [gnumed_v10] ...
> ==> reindexing target database (can take a while) ...
> ==> transferring users ...
> ==> bootstrapping "v9-v10-dynamic" ...
> ==> bootstrapping "v10-fixups" ...
> ==> setting up auditing ...
>     ... skipped (disabled)
> ==> setting up encounter/episode FKs and IDXs ...
> closing open connection from: database.__connect_owner_to_db via
> database.__connect_superuser_to_db
> <connection object at 0x7fb911d423b0; dsn: 'dbname=gnumed_v10
> port=5432 user=postgres sslmode=prefer', closed: 0>
> Bootstrapping failed: unhandled exception occurred
>
> Please check the log file for details:
>
>   /var/log/gnumed/server/bootstrap-latest.log
>
> Bootstrapping "gnumed_v21" did not finish successfully. Aborting.
It doesn't detect that  I never installed GNUmed and that it doesn't
need to update anything but just to install the latest database?

Thanks for your help.

Jérôme

--
OpenPGP / GPG key: 0x14B7E62420E51038
I encrypt emails with GPG, Thunderbird & Enigmail.