Re: gm-bootstrapping error

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: gm-bootstrapping error
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 23:09:36 +0200

Hello Kei,

thanks for taking the time to report this issue.

> I have been trying to install gnumed on a fresh install of debian, first
> installing the debian-med metapackage (apt-get install med-practice) and
> then following instructions here :

> When I do _sudo gm-bootstrap_server_ command, I get the following
> message :

> ==> bootstrapping "config" ...
> ==> dropping pre-existing target database [gnumed_v2] ...
> ==> cloning [template1] (7917 kB) as target database [gnumed_v2] ...
> ==> reindexing target database (can take a while) ...
> ==> revalidating constraints in target database (can take a while) ...
> ==> transferring users ...
> ... skipped (unconfigured)
> ==> bootstrapping "reference" ...
> ==> bootstrapping "demographics" ...
> ==> bootstrapping "clinical" ...
> Cannot bootstrap bundles.

This is rather likely to be due to an unfortunate interaction
between Debian's default PG, v13, and the released-on-Debian
version of GNUmed.

This file

> /var/log/gnumed/server/bootstrap-latest.log

would enable us to tell for sure. If my assumption holds up
the problem has been fixed in a later release.

> Could you please tell me how best to send the content of the
> logfile?

You can just attach it to your mail if you reply.

Feel free to ask for more advice as needed,
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B