gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] more stuff to do...

From: Adam DiCarlo
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] more stuff to do...
Date: 21 Nov 2003 17:26:34 -0600

You mention MOTD in the TODO file.  I was thinking it would be nice to
have a MOTD functionality where the admin could set a message of the
day... possibly a config file kinda thing.  Is this what you were
thinking?  I dont' wanna go nuts, its not a blog... :)

I was also thinking it would be nice to see what songs were added
recently or modified recently?  this is point 14 in the todo.  I think
I'll start with this next unless you're already doing that?

--
.....Adam Di address@hidden<URL:http://www.debian.org/>