gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Transcoding

From: Aaron Longson
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Transcoding
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

     Has there been any work toward transcoding files from one format
to another on the fly?  I had a rough implementation of this for 2.7,
but  I cannot connect to CVS to try and create a transcoding patch.
Are the CVS instructions on the website out of date?  I found it useful
to be able to transcode my mp3's to ogg, for I could retain a high
quality with a very low bitrate.

  Thanks