gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Re: [Gnump3d-users] HTTP status code 410

From: Stuffed Crust
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Re: [Gnump3d-users] HTTP status code 410
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:13:21 -0400

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 02:27:49AM +0200, Martin Lohmeier wrote:
> Player is running on a remove mashin: no problem! Player is running on
> the same maschin: It get a log 410 errors! At the moment I get more 410
> then 200 (for one track which is stream correct, i get 10 or more which
> are not streamed correct.

Can you post the acutal 410 messages, plus whatever's in the gnump3d
log?

gnump3d only spits out an 410 error if you're downsampling.  That's
probably why your local vs remote clients are behaiving differently.

And it should only spit out a 410 if something goes wrong, like the
client closing the socket prematurely..

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy                                   ICQ: 1318344
Melbourne, FL                                    JID: address@hidden