gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Last call - new release.

From: Stan Mulder
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Last call - new release.
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:23:58 -0400

Steve Kemp wrote:

 And I mean it this time!

 No major things seem outstanding, and I've got a few mails
asking when it will actually happen, so release tomorrow unless
there is anything I'm unaware of that needs fixing ..?
Steve,

I still get unsorted tracks on screen despite "sort_order = $TRACK" in config.ini. Perhaps the total tracks id3 field is interfereing with the sorting process? Sorting once a song list gets to XMMS is fine though.

Stan