gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Big changes - big bugs?

From: C. Menge
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Big changes - big bugs?
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 01:42:17 +0100

Wow - lots of changes came in today with the CVS-sync.

Unfortunately, it broke quite some things for me too:

Some plugins completely stopped working.
Every time I try to access one of them, I get the error page stating:

> The requested file /search/ couldn't be found. Please try returning to the

where "search" can also be "tagbrowse", "playlist" or "random".

At the same time, there's HTML code in the title bar, here the content
of the <title> tag:
----------------------
GNUMP3d ::
  The requested file <code>/tagbrowse</code> couldn't be found.

  Please try returning to the <a href="/">index</a>.
----------------------

The console readout always shows
> Testing plugin : plugins::bug - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
> Testing plugin : plugins::copying - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
> Testing plugin : plugins::info - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
> Testing plugin : plugins::now - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
> Testing plugin : plugins::prefs - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
> Testing plugin : plugins::recent - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
> Testing plugin : plugins::size - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
> Testing plugin : plugins::stats - for /search/ plugin won't handle path
where "search" again is replaceable by the above.

It seems that by some reason GNUMP3d forgot their existence.

I had a quick glance at the source code, but couldn't find
any obvious reason for this - probably because of my very
limited knowledge of Perl...

If this is just temprorary and part of the transition to the new plugin
system, just ignore me - if not, please fix it anyway :-)

Thanks,

        Cédric