gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] archive size

From: Jort Rupert
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] archive size
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:09:23 +0200

Mine shows more than that... have you run gnump3d-index after
adding?

Yeah, I think you run gnump3d with "gnump3d --fast". You have to index them.

By the way, when I haven't indexed my files, new files are shown as well on my gnump3d-page, I think they aren't indexed in the "archive size" tab. Do you understand? When I add an album or what to the directory which is in the root of the gnump3d hierarchy, and do a refresh it will be displayed and ready to download or stream. My conclusion is: gnump3d-index only indexes for the "archive size" feature?