gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] Re: open file(s) window opens rather than music just

From: Brandon Kuczenski
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Re: open file(s) window opens rather than music just playing
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:58:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Michael Allen wrote:

Per Samuel Baldwin
"In gnump3d.conf there's a setting called "always_stream". Set this to '1'.
If it's already set to 1, I'm not sure what else."

Unfortunately, mine is already set to always_stream = 1.

Thanks Samuel!
Anyone else have an idea?

It sounds like a MIME setting on the remote (i.e. music-downloading) end. I have configured my browser to open specific applications for specific file types. I believe this operation is beyond the scope of GnuMP3D, but I may be misunderstanding the situation.

You could post your configuration file, or give a more complete example of the problem. What is the difference between an m3u that behaves as you expect and one that doesn't?

-Brandon