gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Re: Is This Normal Streaming Behavior?

From: Bryan Moore
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Re: Is This Normal Streaming Behavior?
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:07:35 -0400

Having a little problem I hope is easy to solve. Although I've changed *nothing*, my gnump3d server won't let me play anything suddenly. I *can* log-on to my server (192.168.1.3:5190) and browse all my media, but when I try to play *anything* vlc and mplayer both report there is not such file.

Using gnump3d 3.0 on imac g4 flowerpot running debian squeeze and xfce.

Thanks, in-advance, for any help.