[GNUnet-developers] contentdatabase_directory.c not compiled in when com

From: Niklas Höglund
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] contentdatabase_directory.c not compiled in when compiling --with-storage=directory
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:14:33 +0200

I found another compilation problem.  When configuring with
storage=directory, I get undefined references to the functions in
contentdatabase_directory.c.  I don't know much about autoconf and
automake so I haven't looked any closer into it.

I know --with-storage is experimental, but I wanted to see if file
insertion isn't faster with the directory storage on reiserfs than
with gdbm, as I've found insertion of large files to be rather
slow.
--
                                                Niklas