Re: [GNUnet-developers] [patch] Win32 port

From: N. Durner
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [patch] Win32 port
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 23:17:05 +0100

> But I would rather not include
> the binary libintl.dll.a in the CVS, is there no way to put in the code
> and change the build system such that it will compile it!?
There is no libintl.h either. But I found out that GNUnet builds without
libintl. So I removed the specification from the makefiles (libintl.diff).
getopt.diff provides a workaround for code that LOG()s before the logging
mutex is initialized (parseCommandLine in startup.c, for example).
Because getopt's static variables collide (at least under CYGWIN),
getopt.diff adds the prefix "GN" to all statics.

Nils