[GNUnet-developers] Plausible deniability challenge?

From: anonymous1
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Plausible deniability challenge?
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:58:08 -0500

A question from a Freenet user:

One of the ways GNUnet improves on Freenet is that it allows persistent
storage. However, since storage space is finite, it requires people to delete
files from time to time.

If gnunet-delete uses a secret key to allow only the inserter of a file to
remove it, can't the presence of that secret key on a user's hard drive be used
to prove the user is the originator of that file?

I haven't been successful at finding much documentation on plausible
deniability in GNUnet and the way insertions and deletions work. If I'm grossly
misunderstanding something, please let me know.