RE: [GNUnet-developers] court rules "willful blindness is knowledge"

From: Ruslan Hristov
Subject: RE: [GNUnet-developers] court rules "willful blindness is knowledge"
Date: 04 Jul 2003 12:01:59 -0400

On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 09:43, Kenneth Stailey wrote:
> So when a court asks you "are you running software that deliberately conceals
> copyright violations?" will your argument help?

It probably depends on that how people look at the technology. As far as
I know the court recently ruled in favor of gnutella.

Anyway, won't it be the same if I pick up the phone and ask my friend if
he has something specific, and then he uses the phone to ask his
friends...? Then does the phone system conceals copyright violations?

Just a thought.