[GNUnet-developers] Trust Inflation / Deflation

From: Alen Peacock
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Trust Inflation / Deflation
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:07:18 -0700

I recently posted the following in the p2p-hackers mailing list:

http://zgp.org/pipermail/p2p-hackers/2005-March/002498.html

Someone kindly pointed out that gnunet-developers might be a better
place to get some feedback.  If you could help me understand how the
gnunet trust system deals with trust inflation/deflation (or even
correct my perception of this as a problem) I would be very grateful.

I'm very interested in implementing a sane economic model in a similar
collaborative system, and the "Excess-based Economic Model" paper
looks like a very promising approach.

  Regards,
  Alen