[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:58:24 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.5.0
We, the EDN project (https://wiki.c3d2.de/Echt_Dezentrales_Netz/en)
want to evaluate which software we want to test on our future testbed.
Beside Testing we want to support promising projects in different ways.
That includes Bugfixing, development and financial support we intend to
To support our selection process for software to be tested, we need some
crucial information about your project.
Please fill the list below and send it back
OR even better: fill the tables directly in our wiki
within three weeks (until May 4 th 2015).
Thank you very much.
== General Information ==
1. Project name
2. What it does
3. Software licence(s)
4. Email contact
5. Programming language(s)
6. That makes it special
7. Link Future Plans - Vision
8. Link Status Quo - Bugs
== Software Architecture ==
9. Link to codebase
10. Link Architecture diagram (wrt OSI-layer)
11. Included applications (f.e. messaging)
12. Has got a GUI -> Link
13. Has got a network administration GUI -> Link
== Security ==
14. Supports Anonymisation yes-no
15. Supports Encryption yes-no
17. End2end yes-no
18. Link to implementation of encryption
19 Vulnerable against the following attacks
20. That concerns the following parts
== Routing ==
Has got a routing protocol ->
21.Uses the following routing protocol
22. Link to its Code base
23. Performed kinds of routing performance evaluation
24. Results of routing performance evaluation
25. Maximum network size(nodes/users)
Does wireless mesh networking ->
26. Uses adhoc-Wlan
27. Uses 2,4 Ghz Wifi
28. Uses 5 Ghz Wifi
29. Uses Bluetooth
== Requirements ==
31. Maximum RAM usage
32. Disk space used for program
33. Does your software have extra hardware requirements?
34. Requires Internet connection
35. Supported plattforms (Openwrt, Debianwrt, Android etc.)
The goal of EDN is to verify the applicability of existing technologies
and to integrate them in a comprehensive product.
An encrypted Wireless Community Network with several anonymised services.
Key here: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9B365E2DBF83D308
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [GNUnet-developers] EDN,