Re: [GNUnet-developers] Battlemesh is coming

From: demos
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Battlemesh is coming
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:18:00 +0200

Am 26.06.2015 um 04:05 schrieb Bart Polot:> Just to make sure everyone
is on the same page: my intention was to
> personally attend battlemesh this summer, but personal circumstances
> make it impossible for me. I'll do my best to help remotely, though.

Hello Bart and Christian and others,

A pitty that you cannot come but good to know you as a backup :)
I write again, when its out when and were we will meet.
If we have questions or are about dividing and assigning tasks i write
an email so that we can textchat or mumble.

Looking forward to connect.
Kind regards
Demos