Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnurl updated

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnurl updated
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 02:01:42 -0400

Jeff Burdges <address@hidden> writes:
> I've updated gnurl to curl 7.43.0.  Appears to work, passes the curl
> tests, and has exactly the same dependencies.
[...]
> I've also uploaded gnu to https://gnunet.org/gnurl but I did not remove
> the old one because it's signed and I do not have the key to sign the
> new one.

It would be good if the new gnurl tarball could be signed by a key that
I can authenticate, so that I can update this package in GNU Guix with
confidence.

Christian Grothoff's key is signed by several people I know including
RMS (whose key I have authenticated in person), so if Christian could
sign it, that would be ideal.

Also, it would be helpful to update gnurl to curl-7.44.0 soon.  After
updating gnutls to 3.4.4.1, I found that curl-7.43.0's test suite now
fails, whereas curl-7.44.0's test suite passes.

    Thanks!
      Mark