Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet documentation export progress report

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet documentation export progress report
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 22:25:18 +0200

On 05/29/2017 10:04 PM, ng0 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> over the last couple of weeks I started working on the
> drupal -> texinfo export of our documentation.
> Adriano Peluso joined me in this effort after a while.
> PDF generation now no longer throws errors. This doesn't mean
> it is done for pdf, chapters and subchapters still need
> to be adjusted to be formally correct (I tried to pay
> attention for the first 80% and aimed for just erasing
> errors in the end).
> HTML generation has a couple of errors left.

Fantastic! I've been watching the commits, really looking forward to
having it (and am _definitively_ planning on an editing pass to make
sure it's all reasonably up-to-date and on insisting that it will be
kept up-to-date).

> I'm pretty sure we want "info" aswell. Any other format
> which is desired?

For me, those are definitively the main ones.

> ng0, now understanding why everones documentation including my own
> projects sucks.

Yes, it's a very tedious task and it is hard and rare to find people
willing to do it. So thanks again!!!