[GNUnet-developers] Dockerfile for the secushare UI interface

From: Laverne Schrock
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Dockerfile for the secushare UI interface
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 17:01:52 -0500

Hi,

I've create a Dockerfile that allowed me to build a container with the prototype_2016 UI for secushare in it. I've attached a patch generated by running `git diff c0b7e49ad5f4fac8c3c64fc3e3cc3760e40cf044`. You can also see the actual commits here https://github.com/lverns/secushare-ui/tree/docker-wrapper (if you don't mind visiting GitHub).

You'll note that there is one RUN command that patches build-fluid.sh and one that fetches down icons and puts them where the program expects to find them. The fact that those are necessary indicates that there are some issues in the normal build process that should probably be addressed.

Cheers,
Laverne Schrock

P.S. Since the repo is AGPLv3 I'm obviously okay with this patch being destributed under the terms of that license.