Re: [GNUnet-developers] Documentation merged - please help updating it n

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Documentation merged - please help updating it now
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:04:26 +0000

> > I've forgot to ask: Is anyone against my idea that I'll just go ahead
> > and set the 'gnunet-texinfo' repository to "read-only" for @all?

As you might have not noticed, I already did it yesterday as
I saw no reasons for further contributions happening to that
repository. I think in this case it was reasonable to just go
ahead.

Everyone involved in contributing code to the main repository
of GNUnet, please help with bringing the documentation
up to date now (https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=5120).

Thanks!
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588