[GNUnet-developers] license clarification webui

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] license clarification webui
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 14:59:50 +0000

Hi Phil and Martin,

I know license is often an afterthought, but I searched around the repo and
with my experience in packaging software in a project where licenses are
pointed out precisely, I know that 'MIT' is too vague.
Depending on person and project there's a different understanding of 'MIT
License'
and as you do not have a license file in the repository.

Could you please add a license file ("COPYING" or "LICENSE") to clarify the kind
of 'MIT' license that is used?

Thanks and happy hacking