Re: [GNUnet-developers] Expiration of Hellos

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Expiration of Hellos
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 13:49:51 +0100

Hi t3sserakt,

I think there was simply no _need_ expire them from the cache
explicitly. Regardless, I would suggest you don't waste the effort,
peerinfo will die, I'm moving hello caching into peerstore where the DB
has a per-value expiration field already anyway (see my coding from the
last two weeks).

So more helpful in this context would be hacking up the missing
Postgres, MySQL and heap database backends for peerstore :-).

Happy hacking!

Christian