Re: [GNUnet-developers] 2 license headers to fix

From: ngillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 2 license headers to fix
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:27:48 +0100 (CET)

> On 1/15/19 1:05 PM, address@hidden wrote:
>>> Ah, that one's a minor adaptation (last function in the file or so was
>>> added) of some code from gnulib (IIRC). To keep it
>>> close/more-or-less-identical to the original, it was not re-indented or
>>> typo-proved.
>>
>> So the original features "Copyright Copyright" and everything I read in this
>> file?
>
> Hmm. As that appears twice and _also_ in a line that is definitively
> ours, it looks like a search-and-replace issue.
>
> Anyway, except for some variable name changes adding the prefix "GN" (to
> avoid symbol conflicts, and use of plibc.h wrappers like FPRINTF) and
> the code below the comment "now the GNUnet specific modifications",
> everything _should_ be the original glibc code.

I'm going to commit a fix in the spdx branch.
I don't expect anyone is against the current changes this branch introduces, as
the guidelines are not to touch the headers but just add lines depending on
the state of sourcecode.
It doesn't have the chance to break anything, so I'll merge this later today.