[GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:46:58 +0000

About one year ago we released the first release candidate for 0.11.

Since no OS will ship release candidates in their official repositories,
and I am working on support for another cross-system package manager (pkgsrc),
and we can't expect people to have a good experience with 0.10.1
and backporting patches is not recommended for downstream package managers,
my question is:

What's the hold-up for either the next release candidate or a proper release?
I've read the remaining bugs filed on the bugtracker. What's missing?