Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 16:59:54 +0100

On 1/27/19 4:50 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> i worked on moving 'TODO' and some more additional items off the top of
> my head to Mantis today. That's for the website.
>
> Documentation is a bit more time-demanding (multiple levels of issues).
>
> I'll open issues as soon as I can explain it.

Thank you!

> I'd welcome no changes on the handbook, at least I have bigger local
> changes to remove the version dependency for makeinfo.

Ugh, that's asking for a bit much; rexxnor and I will have to be able to
continue to update the handbook (in fact, I might do so later this
evening reading rexxnor's latest text). For how long are you asking for
this lock?

> This only affects macros as far as I'm aware, so as long as you don't
> work on a line with geq{} etc macros, it's still okay.

Well, that's more reasonable. Or at least sounds like someone else
working on the manual is not going to totally mess things up for you
anyway ;-)