Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.11.0

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.11.0
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 13:29:02 +0000

Hi catonano,

No the release date is still the 28th. Bugs are being worked
on which eventually make it in in time or not.

Regardless, not everything needs to be tagged for a release
candidate. If you see something you want to work on or think
you could contribute to, just ask or signal that you will
be working on this and once it's done then it finds its
way into a release candidate roadmap.

The question is not pendantic, I asked Christian about this
as well but with concerns about making it to the 28th as
more stuff got added. All according to plan.

Schanzenbach, Martin transcribed 3.0K bytes: