[GNUnet-developers] Coding style clang-format

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Coding style clang-format
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:02:47 +0200

Hi,

FYI I added a clang-format at "contrib/conf/editors/clang-format".
Clang-format is usable with most editors (vim, emacs, vscode) with respective
plugins.
This way, we can have a unified coding style.
Clang-format has a nice documentation and allows fine-grained setting which are
also human readable: https://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangFormatStyleOptions.html

Let's use it and put it as a note into our coding guidelines?

BR