Re: [GNUnet-developers] [bug-GNUnet] Application does not compile when u

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [bug-GNUnet] Application does not compile when using GNUNET_log_strerror
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 15:20:36 +0200

First of all, thanks for reporting.

We had discussions about eliminating plibc entirely, now that W10 has
"Linux" support and can presumably run GNU/UNIX code natively --- and
given that nobody has been really maintaining the W32 port for a while.

So maybe the best answer is for us to get rid of plibc entirely,
replacing STRERROR by strerror (etc.), and that way avoid this kind of
pitfall in the future?

Any objections? (cc'ing gnunet-developers to gather opinions)

Happy hacking!

Christian