gnunet-bugreport script

From: Nikita Gillmann
Subject: gnunet-bugreport script
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 01:34:57 +0200

Hi,

so pkgsrc just detected the invalid (or: bad practices, whatever) interpreter line I introduced apparently month ago in gnunet-bugreport. I can not remember why I used /usr/bin/env sh instead of /bin/sh. Months later it makes no sense to me and I can't think of a scenario in our supported systems where /bin/sh doesn't exist where someone would use gnunet-bugreport.

If anyone has more mental bandwidth than I have right now and they remember why I did this, please comment when you revert the change I'll make in the next couple of hours so that it's obvious why we need this.