Hackweek online? Proposal, pls show us your interest!

From: sva
Subject: Hackweek online? Proposal, pls show us your interest!
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 19:53:08 +0200

Dear all,

as we can't meet up in June, a small group came together and wants to
present you a proposal for an online-hackweek:

https://md.hasi.it/s/gnunet

We are all a bit tired from all those online-possibilities - but then on
the other hand we are motivated to spend some days on GNUnet.
Additionally we find it an interesting opportunity to create and test
some online-meeting formats; If we're lucky we can continue this in the
future additionally to the on-site hackweeks in EU.

We'd be very happy if you look into our collection and let us know if
you'd be interested to attend, so that we continue with our efforts.
Please sign up with your interest in this table, so that we know thats
its worth following the efforts (also to publish it wider, if we get our
ACKs here):
https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/edit/AtIhodp-s68qaaXdIdggMTbA/

Find more details there https://md.hasi.it/s/gnunet -- but here a quick
overview:

Time: Wed JUN 15th - Sun JUN 21st
Media: mumble, BBB, jitis, irc/matrix, theonline.town, and some more...?
Topics: Introductions & deeper working groups of particular topics
Social: also trying to hang around together for beer & bbq

This is just a proposal to show that we believe it _could_ work - the
particular conduction we can iterate with your ideas and wishes very
much and anytime. Let us know your interest in this by signing up in the
table!
https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/edit/AtIhodp-s68qaaXdIdggMTbA/

Thanks!
sva