Re: Manually storing DHT content

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: Manually storing DHT content
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 12:36:48 +0100

Note that DATACACHE technically has a _put API, but you cannot put things into
the datacache of a running DHT service as it manages its own local "cache".
At least that is how I understand the API: you cannot access caches created
through
DATACACHE_create() by another service.

You can only put data into the DHT DATACACHE instance by connecting to
the DHT service and using using DHT_put, as Christian said.

BR