[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[GNUnet-SVN] [taler-exchange] branch master updated: bump version of tal
[GNUnet-SVN] [taler-exchange] branch master updated: bump version of taler protocol we implement
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 16:56:26 +0200
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
grothoff pushed a commit to branch master
in repository exchange.
The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
new e5a9b3f bump version of taler protocol we implement
e5a9b3f is described below
Author: Christian Grothoff <address@hidden>
AuthorDate: Sun Sep 17 16:56:23 2017 +0200
bump version of taler protocol we implement
src/exchange-lib/exchange_api_handle.c | 4 ++--
src/exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_keystate.c | 4 +---
2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/exchange-lib/exchange_api_handle.c
index a4056ab..947d935 100644
@@ -33,12 +33,12 @@
* Which revision of the Taler protocol is implemented
* by this library? Used to determine compatibility.
-#define TALER_PROTOCOL_CURRENT 0
+#define TALER_PROTOCOL_CURRENT 1
* How many revisions back are we compatible to?
-#define TALER_PROTOCOL_AGE 0
+#define TALER_PROTOCOL_AGE 1
diff --git a/src/exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_keystate.c
index f18b62a..92e75d0 100644
@@ -38,10 +38,8 @@
* precisely. Note that this version has NOTHING to do with the
* release version, and the format is NOT the same that semantic
* versioning uses either.
- * NOTE: needs to be bumped because of /keys cherry picking support for v0.4!
-#define TALER_PROTOCOL_VERSION "0:0:0"
+#define TALER_PROTOCOL_VERSION "1:0:1"
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [GNUnet-SVN] [taler-exchange] branch master updated: bump version of taler protocol we implement,