gnurobots

GNU Robots needs old Guile

From: Peter Wiehe
Subject: GNU Robots needs old Guile
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 01:41:39 +0100

Hi GNU Robots list,
I tried GNU Robots 1.2.0 and when I ./configure, I get the error that it needs
Guile 1.8. But on my Xubuntu I have only Guile 2.0 and 2.2. I installed 2.0 dev.

I tried to get 1.8 from the Guile Git page but that doesn't work.

I would try to fix it in the source code, but I don't know in which source file
I have to look. And I'm only a mediocre programmer and haven't used Guile
before.

What can I do?